What is Chiffon cotton fabric?
Chiffon fabric wholesaler said that the name of chiffon cotton fabric comes from the sound and meaning of French chiffon, which means light, thin and transparent fabric.
It is a textile product in silk products. The fabric is light, transparent, soft and elegant.
Advantages of chiffon cotton fabric
1. Chiffon fabric wholesaler said that light and transparent texture, soft and elastic feel.
2. The clothes are elegant and comfortable, and the upper body is elegant, charming, solemn and elegant.
3. Chiffon fabric wholesaler said that adopt environmental protection dyeing and anti-static processing.
4. Good wear resistance, not easy to pilling, stable size and not easy to fold.
Disadvantages of chiffon cotton
1. Heavy decorative Chiffon is best placed flat in the wardrobe, so it is not easy to deform
2. Chiffon fabric wholesaler said that don’t hang the beaded dress in the wardrobe for a long time, otherwise the soft and loose Chiffon will sag and deform
3. Be careful not to touch water. If the part is stained with water, simply soak and wash, and finally stretch and iron to avoid shrinkage.
Common problems of chiffon cotton fabric:
Q: what material is Chiffon
Answer: the warp and weft yarns of the fabric are twisted with polyester fdy100d, and then steamed, dried and untwisted.
Chiffon fabric wholesaler said that the fabric structure adopts plain weave change. In addition to being soft, smooth, breathable and easy to wash, the product has stronger comfort and better drapability.
Fabrics can be dyed, printed, embroidered, bronzed, wrinkled, etc.
Chiffon fabric wholesaler said that listed fabrics are dominated by a variety of light color tones and light plain colors, which have the beauty of light Ru simplicity and elegance.
The fabric door is 150cm wide and weighs about 130g per meter.
It is one of the ideal fashion fabrics for fashionable women in spring and summer.
Q: what is the difference between Chiffon cotton and chiffon yarn
A: the scientific name of chiffon cotton is “Georgette” — Georgette is also known as georgette crepe.
Chiffon fabric wholesaler said that it is a silk fabric woven with strong twist crepe warp and crepe weft. The name of georgette comes from France.
Georgette, also known as georgette crepe. The name comes from the sound and meaning of French chiffe, which means light and transparent fabric.
Chiffon fabric wholesaler said that it is a kind of silk fabric made of strong twist crepe warp and crepe weft The yarn has light and transparent texture, soft and elastic feel, light and elegant appearance, good air permeability and drapability, elegant and comfortable wearing.