China Oxford fabric manufacturer
Oxford fabric, also known as Oxford spinning, is a versatile and widely used fabric, and the main varieties of Oxford fabric on the market are: lattice, full elastic, nylon, etc. Oxford fabric originated in England, is a traditional combed cotton fabric named after Oxford University, and was first used around 1900.
Oxford fabric stands out for its light, lustrous and soft fabric, mainly used for making high-quality shirts, robes and sometimes dresses. It is a fabric made from cotton, from a blend of elastane or from a blend of cotton and polyester.
Wholesale Price： $0.8-$5/meter
|Material:||100% Polyester Fabric|
|Weight:||According to customer needs|
|Delivery Detail:||5 days to 10 days|
|Application Usage:||Garment, Home Textile, etc|
|Physical Feature:||Medium Strength|
Applications Of Oxford fabric
There are several different kinds of Oxford fabric, and according to the characteristics of different kinds, Oxford cloth has different uses.
Oxford cloth is treated with relaxation, alkali amount, dyeing, anti-static, coating, etc. It has the advantages of light texture, softness, good water resistance and durability. Such Oxford fabric is the best and the most common for making luggage. After the treatment of dyeing and coating process, it has the advantages of soft handfeel, strong drape, novel style and good waterproof performance, etc. It is mainly used to make flood and rain-proof goods.
What are the performance characteristics of UR Oxford fabric
- The Oxford fabric has great insulating properties. It can trap in a lot of air depending on its thickness and keeps one warm. Hence, it can be a great choice for winter cloth.
- Oxford fabrics have fine textures and are slightly heavy.
- Their basket type of weaving gives the fabric durable and breathable properties. These fabrics age well and get softer with each use.
- They are also naturally resistant to wrinkles.
- Oxford fabrics dry easily after washing.
- They have good resistance to abrasion and chemical agents.
- They are machine-washable, easy to maintain, and tend to retain their shape. Furthermore, they require little to no ironing after going through the washing process.
Request Your Sample Pack & Inquiry
Order a sample pack so you can feel our premium range of textiles by yourself.